Empire State Photography and Graphic Design Services LTD hereinafter referred to as ‘Empire State Photography.’
- By signing Empire State Photography’s Customer order form, or by purchasing voucher for Empire State Photography directly or from any third party, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions as set out in this total agreement made between Empire State Photography and you, the client. No variation or modification of this contract shall be effective unless agreed by both parties in writing only.
- The refundable booking deposit of £25 secures the time and services of Empire State Photography on the chosen shoot date. The deposit is taken to limit non-attendance and noncompliance with the Terms and Conditions. Deposits are fully refundable but also transferable if you wish to use it towards the price of additional images.
- Any cancellations must be made at least 48 hours prior to the agreed upon shoot date. Failure to notify the studio within an adequate notice period will result in the deposit becoming non refundable in aid of covering costs. This deposit may still be used towards the price of additional images. Any clients that turn up 15 minutes late to an appointment are at risk of losing certain aspects or studio time from their voucher. Clients that turn up at least 30 minutes late will need to rebook their shoot for another date and their deposit becomes non-refundable. Repeat offenders of this rule may be required to pay a further deposit.
- We suggest that you arrive at the studio with any makeup or hair products that you wish to use already applied and hair already styled. Your session is required to be completed within the booked time frame. This does NOT allow for application of hair and makeup.
We strongly suggest for best results that any clients who take part in the photoshoot bring no less than 3 outfits per person but may use more if time permits it.
- Only one Voucher can be used per booking.
For copyright purposes no personal photography or filming is permitted at the studio. Use of digital camera, camera phones, video recorders, or any other photographic/video capture device is strictly prohibited. Copyright remains with Empire State Photography. All clients using Empire State Photography agree that any images taken by us belong to us and can be used for any purposes at Empire State Photography’s discretion.
- For your safety and security please be aware that CCTV may be in use throughout the Empire State Photography premises. Clients should understand that this is in no way to infringe on their privacy during their time at the studio. Recorded CCTV footage may be used as evidence against any individual committing a criminal offence on the premises of Empire State Photography. Empire State Photography does not accept liability for the loss or damage of any equipment or personal belongings brought onto the premises.
All Packages of any description come with ONE free image unless otherwise specified by the Voucher. This includes packages that have multiple prints (e.g: “1 canvas and 4 prints of your favourite image”).
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances (which are deemed to be out of the control of the studio) Empire State Photography reserves the right to substitute any or all aspects of the service with a suitable alternative of an equivalent value. Additionally in some situations this may involve changing appointment times and dates or moving the booking to a partner studio of similar standing. All deposits paid on rescheduled appointments shall be carried over to the new appointment time.
- All clients taking part in a photography makeover experience must be over the age of 18. Persons under the age of 18 may only attend with a parent or legal guardian present.
- Unfortunately, due to the studio and changing room being based on first and second floors, there is no dedicated wheelchair access. There are no reasonable steps we can take to rectify this.
- Payment: Any refundable deposits made will be reduced from the final bill. No products will be delivered until full payment is either made or arranged.
- All image sizes are nominal. Empire State Photography always endeavour to provide a high quality product with pleasing colour balance but cannot guarantee exact colour matching due to variations in materials and dyes. It is often unlikely that exact colour and tone seen by human eye can be reflected digitally or in print.
- Any images or copies of images whether stored digitally or otherwise and any computer program including any source or object code, computer files or printed documentation relating to such images are protected by the Copyright and Design Act 1988. It is contrary to this Act to copy or allow to be copied photographically/electronically or by any other means an image created as part of this contract without the permission of Empire State Photography in writing. This only does not apply when copyright has been purchased by the customer in the form of digital images on a disc.
- The names, images and logos identifying Empire State Photography and their services or products are subject to copyright. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppels or otherwise any license or right to use any trademark, design right, copyright or patent of Empire State Photography.
- Any complaints should be first raised by the client to Empire State Photography in writing within 21 days of receipt of the Images.
We treat all of your personal information as confidential. We comply with The UK Data Protection Act 1998. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies, we will delete or correct it promptly. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. Empire State Photography do not store any financial information of its customer in any format. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Once digital images have been taken from the studio premises, they are no longer refundable. This is due to the exceptional nature of the product which includes copyright