Have you ever wondered why our ratings are so much higher than other studios? It’s because Empire State Photography is different. Here’s how.
When you’re looking into getting a portrait done at a professional studio, it won’t take long for you to find horror stories. Running a studio is extremely expensive and this often leads businesses to employ shady tactics in order to win clients, get sales, and make ends meet. This generates ill will with customers who may feel ripped off or badly treated, but it’s a price many studios are willing to pay in order to make money.
We’re proud of our high ratings. We got them by being consumer friendly and practicing high standards of customer service. We go above and beyond the call of duty to treat you right, and we want you to know it!
(By the way, if you haven’t had a chance, have a look at our reviews page and see for yourself!)
Here are some of the ways we treat our customers right:
- We will never use photographs we’ve taken of you and your family without permission. Even in instances where we own the copyright to the image, we will always ask first and will not use your image without consent.
- There is no “Bait & Switch” at Empire State Photography. When you come in for your photoshoot, you will receive every service advertised on the package you’ve purchased. We will never advertise services like spa treatments, champagne, or professional makeup unless we intend to deliver these to a high standard.
- Every voucher comes with something. It is our policy that every client who buys a package from us leaves our studio with something. When you book with us, you will never have to worry about not making use of your voucher without submitting to an upsell.
- No pressure sales. We take No for an answer. We pride ourselves on making sure you leave our premises happy with your purchase, and we don’t use underhanded tactics and manipulation to close sales.
- No “compulsory purchases.” We’re obviously thrilled when clients choose to purchase optional extras from us, but it is always possible to leave with just the images provided by the original package you booked in with.
- Competitive Pricing. It takes a lot to keep the wheels turning in a photography studio. The required equipment is expensive, the premises are never cheap, and the overheads can quickly add up. A lot of studios expect you to pay through the nose to compensate for this. We’re different. We do our homework and we make sure that our deals are better than you can receive at similar establishments elsewhere in Gloucestershire. We’re certain that we can offer you the best value for money at any professional studio in the county!
- Bespoke Service. We won’t treat you like just another product in an assembly line! When we’re putting your photoshoot together, we always take your comments and requests on board. If there’s a specific shot you want, I will do my very best to get it for you.
- We work to keep you satisfied. We want to make sure you’re 100% happy with the images on offer before you buy anything, so we’ll give you as much time as you need to inspect everything on the big screen in High Definition.
- Flexible after-care. Did you miss something in the original viewing? Not to worry. We want to make sure you’re happy with what you’ve left with. We will always do our best to fix any issues you notice after leaving us with re-edits and image replacements. We don’t charge for this service, either!
- Honesty is our policy. We don’t doctor our reviews – they’re all 100% genuine. We don’t hide what people say about us – we’re quite proud of it, in fact. We don’t use deception to big ourselves up.
- We respect your time. We know your life can be busy, so we take steps not to waste your time. Whenever possible, we do our best to take, edit, and display your images on the same day as your appointment. We won’t make you sit around and wait for ages, either – we pride ourselves on the efficiency of our service!
Our approach to customer service can be summed up as “Behave with honesty, integrity, and professionalism.” We’re proud of what customers have to say about us, and we feel that our positive reputation has been the result of sticking to the above promises. We don’t just want your business once. We want you to come back!
So, when you think of getting a professional portrait done, think of us.
You’re safe in our hands.